How to Boost Your Immune System
How to boost your immune system. Are you aware if your immune system is in a healthy state or not? Do you eat a healthy nutritious diet? Boosting your immune system couldn’t be easier. These questions are all the more important at this uncertain time. So, learning how to boost your immune system is vital to ensure an optimum healthy one.
So, what is our immune system? It’s everything really, involving our lungs, gut, skin, our whole range of cells working together to stave off viruses attacking us. Causing dreadful infectious diseases particularly in our respiratory organs.
Immune System And The Elderly
Unfortunately, elderly people and those with health issues such as Diabetes etc are more at risk. But boosting their immune system and paying more attention to the food they eat can go a long way to protecting them from further illnesses.
Parents also need to be in tip top shape when viruses show up. Because when they do we are all in danger.So we must defend ourselves by keeping our immune system as strong as possible.
Therefore we must not only eat highly nutritious foods but we must also learn how to boost our immune systems. And this is what I recommend. Immune Defence is suitable for adults and children over the age of twelve. So you can protect the health and well-being of your whole family.
Immune Defence contains Rosehip, a source of vitamin C, A and E plus Acerola, a natural source of vitamins C and A. They all contribute to the normal function of our immune system.
I read somewhere that “Our immune systems are built not born“
- Studies show that zinc lozenges may reduce the duration of cold symptoms by up to 50 percent.
- Children are highly susceptible to colds and flu. And the elderly are particularly prone to zinc deficiency, leaving their immune systems at higher risk.
- Delicious soothing aniseed flavoured lozenges dissolve on your tongue.
- Bathing the back of your throat in Zinc ions.
- Zinc combines with the negatively charged carboxyl of the rhinovirus coat to prevent it entering cells. Stopping the virus spreading further.
Your number 1 immune boosting tip. I don’t suggest for a moment that it’s a cure all but our immune systems need all the help we can give them right now. We need to protect ourselves, our families and our communities against the spread of these dangerous viruses.
Benefits of Zinc
The benefits of zinc cannot be too highly emphasised.
- The antiviral defence during cold and flu season
- When we feel stressed, tired and run down
- Fortifies our natural immunity with regular use of Immune Defence zinc lozenges
- Support on the go, carried easily as you travel
- Stores conveniently at home
Therefore, you have to know how to boost your immune system. And all it takes is sucking one lozenge every 2 hours when required. But don’t take more than 4 lozenges per day.
* What are the ingredients?
Sugar.Rose Hip, Zinc Gluconate, Acerola Powder, Bulking Agent: (Magnesium
Stearate),Oil of Aniseed.
* How much Zinc in MG does the tablet contain?
Each lozenge provides on average 3.5 mg of Elemental Zinc (35%*). This amounts to 14 mg per daily serving (max 4 lozenges).
* Is it organic/suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes, Immune defence is suitable for Vegetarians and vegans.
* Who is this product suitable for eg. minimum age, existing health issues?
There are no known allergies associated with the product. It is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding feeding women, providing the daily recommended dosage is not exceeded. It is recommended that you seek medical advice from your GP before taking Immune Defence, if you’re concerned about any pre existing health issues.
* What are the benefits and side effects?
There are no side effects to taking Immune Defence. However, exceeding the advised dosage could cause abdominal pain, nausea/lethargy/anaemia and copper deficiency as it impairs it’s absorption. The benefits include an improved immune system, ability to fight off cold and viruses much quicker, and combat stress which weakens the immune system.
* How long does it take to see results?
Immune defence begins working right away. It is recommended you take up to 4 per day to maintain a strong immune system.
* What flavour are the lozenges?
* Is this stock available quickly/how long will delivery take?
UK: 1 Working day (for orders placed 1PM BST Mon-Thurs)
US: 3-10 working days.
Canada/Australia/Rest of World: 5-15 working days